Saturday, May 20, 2006

Last day of fourth semester @ ZABIST

Today was the last day for the current semester at SZABIST. This was the first time my semester ended with a presentation because we have a lot of class-break due to one of our instructor had to go for pilgrimage during semester and other had her wedding during her semester.

My presentation didn't go well and I had a shivering thing during presentation after such a long time. This is because I was not prepared and had to re-submit the report for retail in color-print outs. For this we have to go to Quality Arcade and get it done from there because SZABIST color printers were not working properly.

I have until now not planned anything for this summer as yet except studying for the actuary Exam P papers regularly. But for next couple of days I have to get my SOA form filled, and submitted.

No comments: