Thursday, May 25, 2006

After three days, it would be a complete month since my father has stopped his factory. Throughout my life I have seen my father working even now he goes to the factory. There has been numerous ups and downs in my parent's life. There were heydays in which we had more cars then number of people in our family, drivers, premium memberships, party every weekend and much more.

He has now since a month (after three days) closed his factory in which he was producing Pak Bread which was owned and operated by him only and my brother. He has been since finding a person to whom he can rent the factory but he has found no one, a very tough job.

My father has his most of the life at least since I have seen him is in the business of bread-manufacturing. And now this is the third-time just due to bad-luck and lack of capital he has to go out of it, how difficult for him must be to take this decision.

In Pak Bread my father worked hard and regularly used to stay at night their at the factory to supervise the production himself thus saving the expenses of production-manager. These few years, are the only time he had to spent night at the office.

This time the main factor of failure is the lack of capital as my father didn't have any capital at the time of taking an off from his previous partnership and simultaneously he has to take capital on Credit Card. Thus he was paying an interest of 36 % p.a. on capital which was more then 2 million.

Even after the closure there is a long-outstanding debts which he is worried about and he would pay it from his sale of machines.

No comments: